ENNISCORTHY CAMERA CLUB
Member of the Irish Photographic Federation(IPF).
Member of the Southern Association of Camera Clubs(SACC).
Affiliated to FIAP and the Photographic Society of America (PSA)
through the IPF.
Chairperson Brendan Marlborough
Secretary Jackie McCann
Treasurer Paul Clarke
Fortnightly (Tuesdays at 8.00 pm **) at the Masonic Hall, Friary Place Y21 C9T7 at 8pm. The hall is behind the main Post office.
The club welcomes new members old members and anyone in between.
(** starting time 8.30 while beginners classes are on)
* Annual Exhibition during Strawberry Fair.
* Beginners Classes in the Spring of each year.
* Lectures, Demonstrations and Workshops.
* Still Life and Portraiture Sessions.
* Hosting touring lectures and shows
* Participation in Club, Regional(SACC), National(IPF), and International Competitions and Exhibitions(FIAP). Members have had exhibits in International Exhibitions including in Japan, Switzerland, Spain, Brussels, Italy, Austria and the UK.
Membership is open to anyone interested in photography and taking part in the clubs social activities.
For Further Information Contact